The Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA) can start thinking about an issue you have got about a credit, finance or loan product you have got together with your economic company.
This site describes the kinds of complaints AFCA can give consideration to about credit, loans and finance services and products, and what direction to go next if you wish to create a problem to us.
There are lots of things we canвЂ™t give consideration to; as an example вЂ“ if your problem concerns the amount of an overdrawn charge or interest enhance. But, we might have the ability to look at a problem about a charge or fee if it’s been improperly determined or placed on your bank account. There’s also some particular exclusions that relate to credit complaints.
Detailed information regarding these several types of credit, loan and finance services and products can be acquired that will help you determine if you wish to grumble to us.
If you should be a small company, there was certain information on company credit and loans in the Information for smaller businesses page.
Credit and finance consist of:
- bank cards, overdrafts and personal lines of credit
- an organisation providing you with credit associated with the purchase of products, or perhaps the method of getting services вЂ“ payment for which will be deferred for at the very least a week
- short-term finance such as for instance payday financing.
- mortgage loans, including mortgages that are reverse
- signature loans such as for example car, vacation loans and debt consolidating loans
- investment and small business loans. Continue reading